The new DHB Troika Road Shoe is a versatile, entry level cycling shoe, perfect for everything from sportives to commutes.
The three Velcro strap system allows you to adjust the fit down the length of the shoe, and to make simple adjustments whilst riding if necessary. The straps provide a secure fit and feel, ensuring you stay comfortable as you clock up the miles, and inspiring confidence to put more power through your pedals.
The nylon sole offers the right balance between pedal efficiency and compliance for performance and all-day comfort.
Perforated holes on the top of the shoe increase breathability for warmer weather riding, or more intense session. The side of the shoes is more robust, protecting against contact with the terrain or bike. The perforated tongue also helps to increase airflow and shapes over the top of the foot for added comfort when you close the straps.
The black inner mesh fabric looks crisp no matter what you ride through.
The toe-box width has been increased to accommodate a slightly wider forefoot or a thicker pair of socks for those cooler weather rides.
- Lightweight synthetic upper
- Semi perforated upper for breathability
- Ergonomic offset strap system
- Nylon sole
- Three Bolt Look/SPD SL Road cleat fitting mounts
- MTB SPD cleat mount option (requires pontoons, not included)
- FIT: We recommend you buy these shoes one size smaller than your usual size
- Cleat Fitting - 3 Bolt Look Type: Yes
- Cycle Shoe Type: Two and Three Bolt
- Cycle Shoe Closing: Dial