Deda Elementi's Zero1 Stem is designed to match the aerodynamic and acceleration qualities of modern road bike frames. It has a flat top section and constructed from a super-stiff 3D forged 6061 alloy.
Designed to meet the needs of the most demanding road cyclists, the Zero1 combines an innovative construction technique with classy styling and an aggressive -82-degree angle to put the rider in the ideal attack position.
- Material: 3D forged, alloy 6061
- Screws: CrMo
- Angle: Negative 82-degrees
- Handlebar Clamp Diameter: 31.7 mm
- Fork Steerer: 1 1/8" (28.6mm)
- Clamp Height: 36mm
- Weight: 145g
- Size: 70mm
- Finish: black on black (BOB ) or black glossy anodized